For details on my upcoming book, What Every Engineer Should Know About Starting a High-Tech Business Venture due out January 20, 2009, visit the link below or contact me.
Go to Amazon.com here.
For a sample chapter on understanding Venture Capital Term Sheet, download this PDF chapter: Understanding-the-VC-Termsheet.
A few links to articles, quotes or other materials:
– The Startup Lawyer, American Bar Association
– Why CEO’s Fall, Thierry Online
– Green Attracts Investment Dollars, Plastics News (plastics.com)
– Big Dollars Power Little Lamps, Silicon Valley / San Jose Business Journal
– How to Lower Your Legal Bills, Forbes.com
– Gore, VC Firm Forge Convenient Clean Tech Alliance, E-Commerce Times
– Digital Light Company Draws in VC Funding, Sacramento Business Journal
– VOIP goes the bad guy: Understanding the legal impact of the use of voice over IP communications in cases of NSA warrantless eavesdropping, John Marshall Journal of Computer and Information Law
– Recycled PET, Materials World